We inform you that the personal data collected through the data collection form at the URL www.scientificbites.com will be treated by the SOLTI FOUNDATION with the following purposes:
- manage registration in the platform.
- manage participation in some other courses.
- compile statistics of user’s performance and their institutions belonged.
- provide the satisfaction survey.
- Send information of Upcoming Modules or courses uploaded on the platform, as well as other activities of the SOLTI FOUNDATION, such as workshops, open calls, meetings and events all of them related to cancer research.
Likewise, upon your consent we may communicate your data to the SOLTI Association for it to send information by any means, including electronic, about opened calls, events, activities, and news related to the Association, as well as corporate greetings. Likewise, we may communicate your data to the Generalitat de Catalunya, when required, to obtain the Accreditation of the Catalan Council for Continuing Education of the Health Professions if applicable.
The bases for the lawful treatment of your data will be the following:
- The legitimate interest of FUNDACIÓN SOLTI to:
- manage your registration on our platform.
- manage your participation in any of our courses.
- compile statistics on the qualifications of users and their institutions.
- provide you with the satisfaction survey.
- send you information on upcoming modules or courses posted on the platform, as well as on other FUNDACIÓN SOLTI activities, such as workshops, open calls, activities, meetings, events, that are related to cancer research.
You can unsubscribe from our platform at any time. Likewise, you can freely oppose to receve these commercial communications from FUNDACIÓN SOLTI without conditioning any other relationship you have with us.
• You consented the communication of your data to the SOLTI Association. In this sense, you can revoke the consent given at any time.
Your data will be kept if the relationship is maintained; Unless you oppose to the purposes for which we have requested your consent; and, in any case, during the limitation periods established by the applicable legislation.
FUNDACIÓN SOLTI informs you that the personal data provided are essential to meet your request or to provide you with the services offered, and they are adequate, pertinent, and strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected. In no case you are obliged to provide us with additional personal data.
It is important that for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. Likewise, you certify that all the information you provide us is true, updated and relevant for the purpose for which we request it, and that you provided freely.
Data protection rights of the interested party
You can exercise your rights to access, rectification, deletion, opposition and no longer be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling), portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting FUNDACIÓN SOLTI, at the postal address Balmes St. 89, 3-7º, 08008 (Barcelona), or to the email: email@example.com providing documentation that proves your identity. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider your rights have been violated.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) of FUNDACIÓN SOLTI:
Alaro Avant, S.L.
Brasil Av. 17, 7C, 28020, Madrid
Guarantee of Confidentiality and Data Security
SOLTI FOUNDATION, according to the trust deposited in us and taking into account the importance of protection and confidentiality required by personal data, informs that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of its treatment systems and services. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.